THE BEST BREAK-UP POEM

I’m not good in ending things. The thought of putting something and bring to a standstill gives me frissons plus I cannot stop thinking how will be the days if there will be something that will be missing – forever. The slightest idea of a person used to be a part of your life will be gone and no chance of getting the same feelings will forever hang about in you. But in every ending in someone’s life, there’s a beginning and we can welcome this beginning with a simple finale yet memorable.
 

This is the best message I got from someone across the globe when things didn’t work out notwithstanding how hard we try to work things out.



Nobody else can make me happy...

No one could hurt me like you do...

You were the only one that mattered...


And now, you're gone...

Love has moved on...

I'm all alone, thinking of you...


There was never any other...

You and I were created to be true...

Isn't it love that keeps us breathing?...


Isn't it love we're sent here for?...

Wasn't that love we were feeling...

Deep in our soul?...

Deeper than we know...

Keeping me holding on for you...

Like the answer to my question...

You'll be forever on my mind...

You and I were supposed to be together...

I once felt like I was dying when we were apart...


But when you came back I felt the beating of my heart...


You and I : There was never any question...

You : Will forever hold my heart...

You and I : We were meant to be together...


You: It was always you...

No comments:

Post a Comment