WOMAN FOR CHRIST







These Bible verses are actually nice to read at especially if someone you know mentions to you that by reading any of these, it reminded them of you.
 
Each and every lady out there who decided to walk the path to GOD may sometimes struggle or yet they are still on the works in keeping that faith in continuing the journey they have with the Lord. I, myself is a living testimony that it is not an easy "battle" daily to live Christ-like. As a reminder, I wear a ring on my left finger as a reminder that I need to be:
 
1) Be patient to everyone even if this means they are already being mean at me.
 
2) Understand someone's point of view eventhough for a fact that I know I am right and his means of attacking me is already personal, still I will have to control myself that I should be patient and remind myself how patient God is to us all these time.
 
3) No to catty comments, talking about someone behind his/her back (even if it's nodding or agreeing with other's remark),
 
4) Idiosyncrasies (rolling of eyeballs, mouthing, mocking) if we are not in favor of what is being told to us.
 
5) Happy loser (no to vices)
 
There will be a lot of things we can do to improve the kind of life we're living. Study the words of God by attending church service, small group discussions. I'm really am a fan of this because it helps me learn from my group mate's different situations and how they overcome it.
 
Reading really works! I changed my reading habit this year and I must admit that it is a lot easier compared with what I do before (which I'm so relax and looking back, I hate that I actually did it :( ) Right now, there are books by C.S Lewis which I find very helpful. Also, I downloaded Daily Bible App (I just set the time to 630AM to receive the verse for the day) and aside from this, I have the Bible app on both of my phones as well. Especially if I'm running late and was not able to open my Bible then I can do this while in transit.
 
If there is something that's going on with my life, or if I'm stuck in a situation wherein I'm so confused, I follow these simple steps to guide me.
 
1) “God, how do You want me to handle thisIs this from You? Is this not from You?”

2) Read His word and ask clarification, He answers.


3) Talk to godly people and if need be, ask them to counsel you about the situation

4) Pray and fast alone or with others if needed.

5) Set a deadline, I do this if it's a must.

6)
Be sensitive at all times and let the Holy Spirit lead you. He will guide us to triumph over our deceitful, sinful nature.

1 comment:

  1. Martha7/21/2014

    I love the steps, it is a guideline indeed. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete