BE FIT, HEALTHY AND STRONG

The Miranda Lambert Workout: Get Fit Anywhere, Anytime is really for women who are always on the go and doesn't have much time to go to the gym. I tried these myself together with other workout exercises like DIPS. This was introduced to me by my brother Rick whom he saw Edward Mendez doing it at Salamat Dok. Doc Edward is the author of Eat More, Exercise Less. I really feel that the book itself is written for me (lol!) I'm a lazy girl to hit the gym but I really, really love to eat :)

Below are the photos from Miranda's (First name basis? Feeling close kami, hehe!) workout.


Jumping Jack


Biceps Curl


Plank Jack


Triceps Kickback


Push Up


Sprint in Place


Jump Rope


Lateral Leg Raise


Forward Lunge


Oblique Pull

But if you have to spare only 10 mins before you get late for work, then I suggest to try the 8-Minute Workout: Pilates for a Longer, Leaner Look if you check the link, it will give you the time needed for each pilates pose :)
 
I started doing crunches when I was in mid-20's but that's it. Walking and taking the stairs are the only form of exercise I do. Laziness has consumed me enough because I always tell myself "I'm busy" and eating healthy food is enough. But that was wrong, so wrong! 6 years ago, my doctor advised me to do pilates or yoga which is good for my back. Don't worry guys, I'm in good condition. I'm not sick or terminally ill that I'll soon receive photos or videos from you my dear friends with caption like "It is nice knowing you, Lexi! You'll be missed" or you will start reminiscing the good times we had together.
 
Eating healthy is not enough, so I took the plunge and face my fear to finally have a solid relationship with working out. Regardless how busy your schedule may be, there should always be a time to exercise, ALWAYS! Make it happen and I bet you will get used to it. After religiously doing my routine, now I'm back-pain free :) I feel more energetic, good for Lola Lexi; which is a bad thing (I'm guessing) because I'll be more hyper and my friends will definitely punch me on the face so I'll pass out. Lol!
 
I workout not to post pics in bikinis and get lots of likes and comments once I uploaded it on FB and IG. But I do this for my future, I want to invest on a fitter, healthier and stronger body so I will be able to perform my duties and responsibilities. One of my life's goal is to look 10 years younger than my actual age. People often thought I'm on mid 20's only, so I need 5 more years pa. Now do the math to get my age, haha!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment