NEW HAIR, NEW LIFE

After 5 years of keeping my hair long, finally I decided to cut it really short. I never thought that it would be this soon, hehe. I always tell myself that if I will get my hair chop, I want to get Mariel Rodriguez’ hairstyle which permeated me big time! I love collecting headbands, which I find cute with short hairs. Yikes! But I cannot imagine myself wearing ‘bands with pink ribbon details or tassels. Haha!! They have this saying that a girl cuts her hair if there is a decision to be made or something happened that changed her life. Nah, for record’s sake, I don’t get a heart broken like what most girls’ reason for getting a haircut.
What are the benefits of having my hair short then?
Simple. Less shampoo and conditioner means “savings”. Before, I use two sachets of conditioner everyday or every shower. During summer, I use 4 sachets since I take a bath more than one. I was taught that it saves you money if you use “sachets” rather than buying a big bottle, you tend to lose control if you are using (bottled) conditioner. Whatever. As long as I’m saving money, then I’m okay with it. Another thing I love right now is how the water runs on my nape. It was so cool! I’m loving it, haha!! Plus my hair doesn’t need a handful of serum to tame the growing hair. I helped cutting our electricity for a couple of pesos monthly since I do not use hair dryer at all. I can just run through my fingers on it to fix it aside from pulling out a comb every single time the wind ruin my hair.
I read an article that made me believe that having a short hair is way cool. It makes your summer more enjoyable, less maintenance and again—less shampoo and conditioner means savings! Haha!! You can be versatile if you have short hair. You can wear extensions or wigs if you want to style your hair for an occasion. This is really applicable if you made a bad decision to cut your hair really short. It won’t grow overnight, naman kasi padalos-dalos! But for me, no regrets talaga.


No comments:

Post a Comment